Google+

Saturday 8 February 2014

All I want is to be your wife

This is that piece of my writing, because of which I actually continued writing; given how frequently my hobbies change ;)
It's one of my oldest poems, when I was still a fuccha! 
It also started my legacy of winning prizes at fests :D 
It is. Simple. Romantic. Gentle. Passionate.


A challenge is all I ask of life,
all it means for me is to strive,
more to think, more to work,
passing successfully through all the jerk.
But who knows, when life will turn about?
and since it has been, I've been just figuring it out.

When it happened? I don’t remember,
in front of you I had surrendered,
it was then that I found what love is all about,
which is the job of a stout.

I remember in rain our dance,
for me it was a state of trance,
when I found your palms around me by chance,
and
I blushed due to the sizzling romance!

At times I feel, my life was better without you,
at least there wasn't anybody in front of whom I would bow!
you came along and complicated my existence,
you put a zero to my power of resistance.

I see your face and to it I stick,
for sure there is nothing that can match my pick,
in your thoughts I get paralyzed,
even your glimpse leaves me mesmerized.
I see your smile and your perfect pout,
and then,
there is no chance left for any bowl out.


I think so much that it makes me sick,
the feeling is such that I can’t give it a kick.
Your eyes, like an angels are so pure
 and,
it’s difficult as hell to escape its lure.
Your nose, straight and stern,
and,
 my fingers twist them as if it were fern.

I am intoxicated by your smile which has got its own, unique style,
your skin so warm and beautiful like pearl,
giving me an instantaneous desire, in it, to curl,
your touch plays havoc with the rhythm of my heart,
that it takes a few moments, to restart,
your thin lips looks beautiful when they twist,
and that’s the moment I find, hardest to resist!

Your influence on me is so strong,
that I can hardly imagine you to be wrong.

I want to open my eyes in your arms
and accompany you to the farms,
in my soul I want you to perch,
that is why, I went to mosque and church.
I, might be demanding too much!
Heaven’s sake!
Loving you, my heart forgot to apply the brake.
My life couldn't have been better without you I realized,
My love, you are the reason why I survived.

I’ll always bow down in front of you,
because no one else matters as you do,
and now,
there is no challenge I ask of life,
because I have you, and all I want is to be your wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment