Google+

Sunday 16 February 2014

I crave for | Romantic Poem

Well, for those who like chocolates, this poem is for you, 
And for those in love, you are what this poem is about.

I crave for ....



I crave for your beauteous face,
which in the vacuity, bestows a smile,
giving my heart a tough race,
and
simultaneously calming it, in a short while.

I crave for your arms, and the warmth it contain,
I crave for your lips, and the kiss from which they refrain,
I crave for your heart, and the love it sustain,
I crave for the two of us, leaping in the rain.

Deflecting towards your enticing eyes,
they put me into a trance,
my already irregular pulses rise,
while I lay transfixed, by their sorcerous clairvoyance.

I crave for your skin, and the fragrance it radiate,
I crave for your soul, where my desires cultivate,
I crave for your smile, the way your face illuminate,
I crave for love, that which you reciprocate.

In an insatiable way I crave,
like those prayers against an impending doom,
like the plants for spring, waiting to bloom,
like the parched cactus for some dew,
all I crave for is ..... You....

Picture courtesy: Wikipedia

4 comments:

  1. Very very romantic n I know dat u r in love for sure, n who is dat whom u crave for...;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if you are that sure, then you can find out the name too. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Then people should starting searching their lungs, too :)

      Delete